The Great Stash Dash

the blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

WIP

Currently I have three projects on the needles. The dreaded burgundy jumper (a WIP since 1988) in Patons Bluebell, a fairisle pattern in caramel and cream I started last year from the Elle knitting book 2 and a lacy stole in kid mohair from a Simply Knitting pattern which I haven't even put on Ravely yet. I was getting bored with the stocking stitch in the leaf sweater do I started doing the stole (but I am almost up to the patterning in the fairisle so I should just get the plain stuff over). The burgundy jumper is a nice pattern with a lovely lace enhanced cable but I already have a jumper this colour which I don't wear very often. I am thinking of unravelling it and doing something else. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...